Friday, September 17, 2010

Nascar Racing

Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy




I love watching my favorite driver race in different races. I watch Nascar racing every chance I get at home on my satellite TV. I ordered satellite tv from http://www.directstartv.com/directv_current_offer.html. The Nascar Sprint Cup Race for the Chase has been a great series of races. There are a couple races left and every driver is trying to do the best they can. There is not much of a difference in points between some of the drivers right now. The top ten are going to the final race. I know my favorite driver, Kevin Harvick, will be in the final race. He is first place in the points standings right now. So there is really no doubt that he will compete in the final race. I think that he is the greatest driver in Nascar. He is about 34 years old and has been racing professionally since he was 20. He has the driving experience and a good personality. He has been my all time favorite driver for a long time. I can't wait to see the next race. He has won many races and many awards in his career. I am hoping he will win the final race in this Sprint Cup series. I love watching the races, they are so exciting and full of suspense. This next race is going to be a good one.




**This is a sponsored guest post.  I did receive a small fee for posting.  The opinions and views are from the writer, and do not reflect me or Sexy Women Read's views and/or opinions.**




0 comments: