Friday, May 18, 2012

Review: One Hot Cowboy Wedding by Carolyn Brown




A marriage made in Vegas...


Hunky cowboy Ace Riley wasn't planning on settling down, but his family had other plans for him...The only way to save his hide, and his playboy lifestyle, is to discreetly marry his best friend, Jasmine King.


Can't possibly last...


Feisty city–girl Jasmine as just helping out her friend—that is, until their first kiss stirs up a whole mess of trouble, and suddenly discretion is thrown to the wind.
One hot cowboy, one riled up woman...
And they'll be married for a year, like it or not!





Once again, Carolyn Brown out did herself with this new cowboy romance.  I love this series and each one I read just seems to get better.

I love how Jasmine marries Ace to help out her best friend, but you can tell right away that they are made for each other.  The main characters are great, but I have also always loved the more minor characters in Brown's books.  This is why I love her writing style, you just don't see it everyday.  The way she writes makes you fall in love with all of the characters, not just the main ones.  And, while the main characters are there, she writes in a way that makes the minor characters feel to be on an equal level as the main characters.  That right there is what makes me keep coming back to her books, because she makes me fall in love with all of the characters which then makes me waiting for the next book in the series to come out so I can read about another one of the characters that I already love fall in love.

I cannot wait for the next book in the series (Spikes and Spurs) to come out so I can read about Lucy and Tyson.  This is a MUST book if you are a cowboy fan!


Spikes and Spurs series reading order...

Love Drunk Cowboy 
Red's Hot Cowboy 
Darn Good Cowboy Christmas
One Hot Cowboy Wedding 


And, soon to come out in the series...


Mistletoe Cowboy (October, 2012)
Just a Cowboy (December, 2012)




**I was sent a copy of the book in order to write a real and honest review. I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are my own.**

0 comments: