Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I contact you?
By using the contact form on the Contact page.
- Why do you make it mandatory to be a Google Friend Connect to enter giveaways?
The more followers my blog has, the bigger the company that will agree to work with my blog. By becoming a Google Friend Connect follower, you are helping me get bigger and better things to giveaway to you.
- Does your blog have Ad space available to companies?
- Are the giveaway prizes shipped to the winner by Sexy Women Read?
- How long does it take to receive giveaway prizes?
- What should I do if I have not received my giveaway prize?
If you have not received your prize within a month, you can contact Sexy Women Read and we will look into it. We are not responsible for prizes lost or damaged in the mail. We will, however, talk to the sponsoring company to see where winners prizes might be.
- What should I do if I see my name on a "WINNERS" post, but did not receive an email?
If you see your name on a "WINNERS" post, but did not receive an email in your inbox, then make sure you correctly read the whole post. Sometimes entries can be submitted without an email address. It might be that you did not receive an email because you did not leave a way to be contacted. If this is so, there would be a note somewhere on the "WINNERS" post addressing the winner without an email address to then contact Sexy Women Read.
If you left an email address, then make sure to check your spam folder. Emails have a way of getting lost in there.
If the winning notification email is not in your spam folder and you have left a correctly spelled email address, then it is probably that your winning notification is floating around in cyber space. It is up to you to then contact Sexy Women Read with the following information: your user name (the name that comes up when you post a comment), your full name, mailing address, the giveaway that you won, and your email address.