Thursday, September 16, 2010

Review: One Fine Cowboy by Joanne Kennedy ~ ARC

He's got a way with horses...and with women...



His heart is as wild as the horses he trained...

Nate Shawcross is perfectly content to spend his days training wild horses. So when a beautiful greenhorn unexpectedly shows up for a seminar from the famous "Horse Whisperer" of Wyoming, all Nate wants to do is send her packing...

The last thing she expects is a lesson in romance...

Graduate student Charlie Banks came to the ranch to learn about horse communication, but when she meets the ruggedly handsome cowboy, she starts to fantasize about another connection entirely...

Nate needs to stay focused if he's going to save his ranch from foreclosure, but he can't help being distracted by the brainy and breathtakingly sexy Charlie. Could it be that after all this time Nate has finally found the one woman who can tame his wild heart?
description taken from here.



One Fine Cowboy is the second book from Kennedy, the first being Cowboy Trouble.  Now, I have not read the Kennedy's first book, so I cannot say anything about her last book, or how it plays into her new book.  However, I can tell you that her story was excepetional!  I love cowboys anyways, so her guys just touched me and made me 'aww'.  I completely fell in love with her strong and silent cowboy.  Her story line tossed in twists and turns that me turn the page as fast as I could and I laughed through a good part of the book. 

Joanne Kennedy is a great writer, and I will be racing to the book store ASAP to get her other book. 


You can check out Joanne Kennedy's website here.


**I receieved an ARC at no cost in order to write a real and honest review.  I was not paid for this post.  All opinions are 100% my own.**





Until Next Time,
Happy Reading!

0 comments: