Monday, May 9, 2011

Review: Rock Hard by Olivia Cunning

Sinners’ lead singer, Sed, had his heart shredded when Jessica left him to pursue her dreams,so when she dances her way back into his life, he's not sure he's ready for her brand of pain, or pleasure, again. When she convinces Sed to engage in a benefits with benefits relationship, things seem to be going his way, until one of his fans catches their explicit public display of affection on film and posts it all over the internet. Will Jessica ever trust Sed again? And has Sed become the man of Jessica’s dreams or is he just posing to get what he wants? description taken from here.



-------

I would say Best Book Ever.  But I can't, because then I would be putting Olivia's first Sinners Series book on the back burner, and I can't do that because I love Brian and his book Backstage Pass.  So, in this case I have to say BEST SERIES EVER!

If you can't tell, I love Miss Olivia's brilliant mind, not to mention her smokin' hot books about the rockers of your wildest dreams.

Sed is that amazing front man singer that you just want to wrap yourself around.  Common girls, you know what I mean, we are always looking at those hot singers before our eyes wander (if they even look away) to the rest of the band members.  I think I actually had some tears sliding down my cheeks at one point or another, I just cannot remember for sure though because I was so enraptured in the book.

The characters you have to fall in love with (even if you do get jealous of those fictional women), they are just that amazing.  They embed themselves in your heart and I'm not sure if they will ever let go.  Plots from Cunning are always amazing it seems; what can I say, I just love these books!

The only thing I can say about this specific book is that the cover irks me.  Don't get me wrong, it's gorgeous and sexy and I like it.  But I'm whining because there was a cover before this one came into play that I already had fallen in love with, and to me, it felt like it fit in with Brian's cover more so, and I think that's why I loved it so much; because it was like a perfect little puzzle piece to another gorgeous part.  And, because I'm nice, I added the original cover pic below...




When you go to pick up your copy though, just remember that you are looking for the purple cover (the first one posted) and not this one.


Besides that (which really isn't a problem) I am smitten =)


***** MUST HAVE
Heat Rating= Erotic
Until Next Time,
Happy Reading!




**I was sent a free ARC in order to write a proper and honest review.  I was not paid to write this review.  My thoughts are 100% my own.**

0 comments: