Friday, August 6, 2010

Review: Seduced by the Wolf by Terry Spear ~ ARC

 His first priority is to protect his pack...


Werewolf pack leader Leidolf Wildhaven has just taken over a demoralized pack. With rogue wolves on the loose causing havoc and the authorities from the zoo suddenly zeroing in on the local wolf population, the last thing he needs in his territory is a do-gooder female, no matter how beautiful and enticing she is...

She'll do anything to help wolves...

Biologist Cassie Roux has dedicated her life to protecting wolves in the wild. On a desperate mission to help a she-wolf with newborn pups, the last thing Cassie needs right now is a nosy and entirely too attractive werewolf pack leader trying to track her down...

With rogue wolves and hunters threatening at every turn, Cassie and Leidolf may find their attraction the most dangerous force of all...
description taken from here.


OK, first: How hot is this cover??  I think it is absolutely gorgeous! 

Seduced by the Wolf was not my first Spear book.  In fact, I have read another of her wolf books and really enjoyed it, so I was happy to be able to review one of her new wolf books.  Unfortunately, I did not find it as good as her previous books.  Fortunately, it was still good.  Perhaps I has too high of standards for Spear when I came to her new book.  Whatever the fact, the new book was good, but not as good as her last books.

That said, as I stated beforehand, I still enjoyed it.  I thought the fact that Cassie was a werewolf (born, raised, and educated) was a nice twist to the book, as most were books seem to keep their characters separated by species to add to the barrier issues between them.

The plot was interesting, the characters well developed and the story line was good as well.  I can't say specifics of what makes her last books better than this one.  I just can't seem to place my finger on it, just that it held my interest far more. 

I thought Cassie's character was great!  The fact that she knew what she wanted and went after it was awesome and should be an inspiration to every woman.  Leidolf was hot!  He burnt some of my pages to a crisp... (haha)




** Pretty Good
Heat Rating= Sweet / mild




Until Next Time,
Happy Reading!

0 comments: