Thursday, October 29, 2009

Brieanna Robertson

Everyone here loves to read, correct? Well, boy, do I have a treat for you all then. What’s the treat you ask? Why, a new author for you all to love and enjoy. Her name is Brieanna Robertson and she has a good number of books out for you guys to go buy while she writes you some more.

Now, I know some of you readers aren’t into paranormal. I have an older cousin who won’t even touch the books, saying she can’t get into them because they talk about vampires and the like, which is weird to her. Others, like myself, love paranormal books and sometimes wish that men in real life had fangs too. Whichever you like to read (maybe both!) Brieanna Robertson has a book for you!

She writes a wonderful mixture of books, ranging from real life romances (with everyday normal people) to paranormal fantasies with angels, immortals, and shifters! Her [regular] THE SERENDIPITY SERIES alone has 3 books out at the moment (and two on the way!) The characters seem very intense and like to dabble in the arts (music, painting). Of course, we here at Sexy Women Read like to read romance books, so, of course, ladies, I’m telling you about a great romance author! Her characters are looking for love, and, hopefully, will find it (but you have to go read her books to find out!!) Brieanna Robertson


Brieanna’s paranormal books don’t necessarily go in a series, but don’t let that turn you off to them, because Brieanna rocks! Don’t believe me? Read a blurb from her book TOUCH OF BLACK VELVET:

There were exactly two things I knew about shifters…
One was that they were to be feared. The other was that they ruled our cities…

In a post-apocalyptic world Reya has nothing to live for but her next fix. That changes when she is left for dead on the street and saved by a mysterious, gorgeous stranger…a shifter. He offers her a strange choice.

Fear and self preservation have made Reya bold and brash, but how can she refuse a man who speaks of such fantastic things? And how can she resist a man whose touch is like black velvet?


Believe me now? (I’ll post an excerpt in another post so you can get a better taste of her magic!)


If you want to check out all of Brieanna Robertson’s books, you can do so at her website!

You can also friend Brieanna (and read her blog!) over at myspace!

4 comments:

Anastasia Rabiyah said...

Brieanna is a wonderful author. I first read her Better Than Chocolate and Dark Masterpiece some time ago and fell in love with her characters. She writes the hottest sweet romance I've ever read no matter the genre break offs she draws her readers into!

Dawné Dominique said...

Ohhh, I love Brienna's writing, too. She leaves more to your own imagination by actually not "writing" it out in full force. Sweet and sensual, and completely intriguing.

Hugs and love, my friend,
Dawné

Sandy said...

Touch of Black Velvet sounds very intriguing, Brieanna.

Ellz said...

This is a new author for me, ToBV sounds great.

Love the name of your blog. I just started following you. Come check out my blog, I am giving away a copy of Nicole Peelers debut novel, Tempest Rising.

http://ellzreadz.blogspot.com/2009/11/author-interview-and-giveaway-nicole.html

Elie (Ellz Readz)