I'm always hearing people ask me "What should I read"? Well, here is a short list of books/series/authors for you to pick at!
- Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark Series is amazing!!
- read anything you can get your hands on that Lynsay Sands has written
- J. R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series is to die for. (be on the look out for the newest in the series, due out April 28th, Lover Mine- John Matthrew's story!!)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series is really good
- Roxanne St. Claire has a killer bodyguard series, The Bulletcatchers
- Shayla Black/ Shelly Bradley- read just about anything from her (love the The Doomsday Breathern series!)
- Gena Showalter has a great demon series, Lords of the Underworld
- Suzanne Enoch is a brillant Historical Romance writer! (try The Rake & Reforming The Rake)
- Ronda Thompson's The Wild Wulfs of London series
- Jacquelyn Frank has The Nightwalkers series. It is pretty good. Some slow parts, but is overall worth the stops.
- Jill Myles's The Succubus Diaries series (Gentlemen Prefer Succubi is the first in series)
- Lilli Feisty has a hot bondage/dom. erotica-ish book Dare To Surrender
- Immortals series. Has multiple authors, one author per book, books are all intertwined through. By Jennifer Ashley, Joy Nash, Robin T. Popp
Until Next Time,