Sunday, March 7, 2010

To Sin With A Scoundrel WINNERS

Yesterday there was a death in my family, so I will be out of commission for a bit.  Because of this, I have decided to end a few contests.  So, here are the winners for To Sin With A Scoundrel.  Winners have been contacted, and if they don't respond within 48 hours, I'll pick a new winner.



RachieG
Bethie
Marianna
Cecile  (already responded)
Romance Junkie (already responded)




Congrats winners.  I hope you enjoy your new book, it was a very cute historical romance.



4 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Thank you so much! Congrats to the other winners!!!
Have a great weekend!

misskallie2000 said...

Congrats to all you winners. I am jealous and really wanted to win. LOL
Enjoy your book and next time I may win.

Reading said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will send an email now.

Persephone said...

My condolences.