Ok, I am a bit behind in my reviews. Between work and college, the free time I have has been "me" time. You know, sleeping, eating, sleeping some more, etc. Anyways, my days are beyond booked this week, it is seriously crazy! So, as soon as I can I will have my posts up. I have 2 reviews ready but no time to type, so here is a short little post with what will be coming up, including some new reviews to be watching for, and new contests and dates for when those will hit SWR.
First, look under my header! SWR has some new features! From now on, if you need to contact me for something, you will be using a contact form. There is an "About Me" page if you care enough to read ;) and some other goodies to check out.
Second, the reviews to be coming up (hopefully by next Friday):
- Pleasure Of A Dark Prince by Kresley Cole
- The Devil Wears Tartan by Karen Ranney
- To Sin With A Scoundrel by Cara Elliott (March 2nd)
- Laura Rider's Masterpiece by Jane Hamilton (sometime in March, date is not finalized)
- This One Is Mine by Maria Semple (March 24th)
So, there is our little schedual. I will finalize the date soon for Jane's book. Don't forget to check out my other blog, K & K's, which also hosts giveaways and reviews. At the moment, there are 3 giveaways going on over there and another one to start up at the end of March!
Until Next Time,