Thursday, February 4, 2010

Results are in...

     So, I got a bit of mixed results from my "MeMe or No MeMe" poll.  Some said yes, others said no.  One person commented that they never read them.  I bring this up because, I too don't read a lot of MeMes.  A few of them are cute, but a lot I tend to skip just because I don't have the time to see what everyone has recieved in their Mailbox (no offense, there just are not enough hours in a day for me!)
     Because of this, I willl not have "In My Mailbox" days and such.  But, I will have two different MeMes, short ones I can make time for, and vary week to week so you guys won't get bored with them.
   What are they?  

Music Mondays
&
Random 10

Music Mondays: I will post a song that either expresses my mood, is stuck in my head or is my favorite song at the moment.  In return you guys can comment and tell me how bad my music taste is ;) and tell me what your song of the moment is.

Random 10: Depending on how busy I am, I might shorten it fewer than 10, but it will basically be 10 random questions that you and I will both answer for the fun of it.  I'm not going to assign it to a particular day, but will have it randomly placed someday in every week.  Every week I will have a new poll up where you can suggest random questions to be in the Random 10.  If your question get's picked, then I will let you have 2 extra entries in any occuring contest on my either of blogs.

I will post a poll in the next few minutes and it will run for a few days.  You can submit as many questions as you can possibly think of, but please try to come up with something fun and creative.  :)

MeMes will start on Monday with Music Monday.
Until Next Time,
Happy Reading!

0 comments: