As the title implies, the program (wether you do with just the book or her actual program) takes 90 days (or 3 months). Now, let me start out saying that this book is not for me. This is because I am 18. The book is geared towards women in their late 20s and up.
Even though the book is not geared towards me, it was very intesresting to read. While there was no sex scenes, yummy men, or fun plots to read about; the book did have useful information.
Love in 90 Days includes:
- stories about her own life so you feel as if she (Diana) does actually know how you feel!
- realistic homework to get you out there
- exercises that get you to think about yourself and how you act
- great sounding advice and tips
- And is very realistic!
While reading, I decided to do some of the written exercises to see if they made me think any differently. One of the exercises I did was to name 5 people I would want to be stranded on a desert island with and why. The why brings out the qualities you want to find in a person. Here is what I came up with:
- He has to be: laid back, entertaining yet serious, knows how to cook/foodie, able to have a real, comfortable conversation with and understand me through it, and I have to be able to find him sexualy attractive.
- "Because I love my indepence too much. I don't want to be tied down having to do things I don't want to do, go places I'm not interested in, and always being stuck on the phone." - me late at night during one of my rants.
- You can get the book in Hardcover, Paper back, or ebook format.
- ISBN # 9781599951225
- Here the Amazon.com link to buy the HC book (with reviews on the bottom of the page!!!)
And, you can watch a really cute Love in 90 Days bootcamp video here.
Heat Rating= Nonexistent. Sorry!
Until Next Time,