Monday, February 15, 2010

Review: Dare To Surrender by Lilli Feisty

   Art gallery curator Joy Montgomery has never liked her body's generous curves. And she's always been too shy to explore her wild side. But tonight, everything is going to change . . . Desperate to save her job, Joy approaches bad-boy artist Ash Hunter and asks him to exhibit his erotic work at her gallery. Ash agrees on one condition: Joy must pose as his model. But business soon turns to pleasure, as Joy experiences a passion beyond her wildest imaginings and Ash finds more than just inspiration in his voluptuous new muse.

     Dare To Surrender was a good book. It was the first Lillie Feisty book I’ve ever read. I really liked her main female character. She was real and she wasn’t afraid to get a little dirty even though she was very innocent. She wasn’t stuck up and she didn’t act like an idiot. She seemed very real and I really appreciated her character.

      The male main character, Ash Hunter, was written very well too. He was very dominant and I liked that aspect. As an erotic artist, his personality shone very forward. This helped make the book run faster, which kept me intrigued and on the edge of my seat.
     All in all, I really like this and would happily recommend it to anyone.




*** Page Turner
Heat Rating= Erotic!

Until Next Time,
Happy Reading!

0 comments: