Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Favorite and Funny Quotes

I read so many great romances, and some of the lines just about kill me with laughter.  So, I am going to start sharing some of my favorite quotes with you guys, in hopes that you will want to pick up these super awesome books and read them, or maybe remember reading them at some point in the past and laugh with me. 

"Did you hear me?  I said get out of the water."

Unaffected by his brusqueness, she swam to the shallow bank meeting him halfway.  As she ascended from the dappled liquid, the white undergarments she wore clung to her curves like a dedicated lover, revealing the pink thrust of her nipples and the dark patch of hair between her legs.

He had to force himself to look away.  When she was within arm's reach, he clasped her by the forearm and helped her to shore.

"Don't touch me, I'll make you wet," she protested.

"That's my line," he muttered.

-page 248 of Gena Showalter's Jewel of Atlantis from her Atlantis series.




Loved this book. The whole series was amazing (4 books).  Hot and super funny!


Until Next Time,
Happy Reading!

0 comments: