Sunday, June 27, 2010

Funny and Favorite Quotes

For those you that don't know, Sherrilyn Kenyon is one of my all time favorite authors.  When I say this, I men she ranks in my top 5.  So, today is un-officially Kenyon day with, you guessed it, a load of Kenyon quotes!  Enjoy!


"Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain."


-Zarek from Acheron
 
------
 
"Relax. You're in good hands. Tabby wont hurt you. - Ash
She stabbed me! - Valerius
Damn! I told her not to stab any more Hunters. I hate it when she does that. - Ash"

from Seize the Night

------

"WHAT ARE YOU, NUTS? THE MAN'S A VAMPIRE!



Yeah, but he's a really, REALLY sexy one."

from Night Pleaures

-------

"You must have had such a great childhood with a man like that for your father."



"Yeah. All puppy dogs and rainbows and those weird furry people with padded coat hangers on their heads that look like space aliens on acid."


Berith paused as he brushed debris off his clothes to frown. "You mean the Teletubbies?"


Jericho gave him a smirk. "The fact that you know what they're called, Berith, truly scares me."


Berith shrugged. "As a demon of torture, it behooves me to know all things that are deeply annoying. You'd be amazed how many people in the modern age no longer fear zombies as much as Teletubbies."


Jericho snorted. "Not really. I'd rather battle a brain-eating zombie any day than hear them sing."

from Dream Warrior

----
"And I flunked anger management the moment I put the counselor through a stone wall. You might want to keep that in mind.


-Thorn"

from Bad Moon Rising

-------

"What? It's not my fault I stab all the fanged people. They shouldn't look like Daimons. -Tabitha



I didn't look like a Daimon, but you stabbed me. -Valerius

Yeah, well, you looked like a lawyer so I had to kill you. It was a moral imperative. -Tabitha"
from Seize the Night




Until Next Time,
Happy Reading!

0 comments: