Sunday, June 27, 2010

Review: Dangerous Games

This is the first Lora Leigh I have read.  I have several others sitting on my shelf, but this is the first one I have read.  Oh My Goodness!  It was wonderful!!


Navy SEAL Clint “Iceman” McIntire didn’t earn his nickname by being a coward. Or a quitter. Having crushed an infamous drug cartel in Colombia, Clint was nothing short of an American hero. Now he’s home, on a much-needed leave, but instead of some R&R, he finds himself neck-deep in trouble with his best friend’s little sister, Morganna Chavez, the only woman who has the power to bring him to his knees. . .
Morganna has been secretly working with the DEA to uncover a thriving date-rape drug, which leads her to a shadowy faction that is more deadly than anything her team has ever encountered. Now it’s up to Clint to keep this beautiful, determined agent out of harm’s way, even while the passion between them threatens to consume them. Soon Clint’s greatest mission will be not just keeping Morganna safe, but getting her into his arms and never letting go.
 
 
Now, I'm not going to lie, the book has a nice little BDSM background to it.  So, if you are not comfortable with bondage, skip his book.  I, on the other hand, am extreamly fine with it, so I thought the book was hot, hot, hot! 
 
 I just don't know where to start with Clint.. I was not crazy about his name.  I just wasn't feeling it.  At the end of the book, I still was not crazy about his name.  Clint himself, however, is another story.  I love his character!
 
Morganna.  This is the type of female character that I wanted to grow up to be like.  Sexy, confident, kick-ass, independent, strong willed.  Her character was awesome.  I loved the fact that even though she had 2 overbearing males breathing down her neck, she still could roll her eyes at them, and be as indepensent as she wanted. 
 
This was a great book.  I can't wait to read the other books in the series.  I know I am out to get Rescue Me with Mason "Macey" March next!  He was featured in Dangerous Games and whoa, I need this book!
 
4/5 **** Keeper
Spicy= wow! That's hot!





Until Next Time,
Happy Reading!

1 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey Kayla!!Great review. I love that you gave me the insight that you did not feel for his name, lol.
I guess we all have our own kinks, lol.
I love me some BDSM.... LOL! And I have this book on my TBR pile!! I will be getting there soon!!!

I hope all is well my friend!!!
Hugs to you!