Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Review of an Online Purchase

This is a guest post by Sharon Hutchins



I recently had high speed wireless internet installed, and so far enjoy fast speeds. I decided to do some online shopping at Amazon.com because I had heard shopping was easy, and many items shipped free if you spend $25 or more.


My first impression of the site using hughs net Virginia was that they had many products in their inventory! The site was extremely organized with everything categorized and sub-categorized, which made finding items much easier. Additionally, they have a search box that works remarkably well and everything I entered pulled up several relevant results.


I ordered a digital camera that I desperately needed because the price was right and it had very good reviews. Every time a customer purchases a product, they later have the option to review the product and from what I see, Amazon does censor the reviews by only allowing the favorable reviews. This is especially useful when purchasing items; you want and need to know what fellow shoppers thought about the product. Customers can give items one star, which is the lowest rating or five stars, which is the highest.


To place an online order while on hughes internet service, shoppers must create an account on the secure site; I was not uncomfortable entering my address, phone number, and email address. You can save your credit card information in your account, which makes it easier for future orders, but this is not a requirement. When my camera arrived it exceeded my expectations and was exactly as Amazon described it.






**I did recieve a small compensation for the post. All opinions are my own unless otherwise stated.**


Until Next Time,
Happy Reading!

0 comments: