Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Finished reading Possess Me At Midnight

Ok, so I finished reading the book around 1 o'clock this morning. It was that good that I couldn't put it down until I finished reading it.

I was crying fat tears at some parts, others, my smile was so wide I thought that for sure my lips would crack. My side hurt from laughing at some of the things said, and my heart wept for the characters more than once. I don't want to give away too much about the book, but basically the hero, Ice, and the heroin, Sabelle, get thrown together when the group must split up. Ice of course likes the chance of being alone with a beautiful women, but Sabelle isn't too crazy about getting stuck with her only brother's least favorite person. Especially since that one person can ignite a fire hotter than anyone ever has, and he doesn't have to even touch her to do so. So, leaving out all the details so I don't spoil it too much for you guys, the plot is great, and heart wrenching, the characters seem very real and (unlike some books) you won't get mad at the characters thinking "Why the hell are you doing that? You should be doing this!" Ice was amazing, Shayla Black, I applaud you, you are an amazing writer. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone, it was truly wonderful.

WARNING:  Keep tissues near by while you read, and get ready for the fire to ignite in you as well.
To check out Shayla Black, you can visit her website here: http://www.shaylablack.com/

To order the book you can go through these sites:



Target- http://www.target.com/Possess-Me-at-Midnight-Paperback/dp/B002SI6N58/sr=1-2-mmb/qid=1255819844/ref=sr_2_1/180-9524733-3276751?ie=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3AShayla%20Black&page=1

Or, of course, you can go into the store and pick up a copy.  Remember, Walmart also carries it!  (it's about $6)

Happy Reading! 

You can read the first chapter of POSSESS ME AT MIDNIGHT here: http://doomsdaybrethren.com/books/possess-me-at-midnight/

0 comments: