Monday, November 16, 2009

Review: Mind Fcked

 Gorgeous cover, huh?  That's what I thought!  Too bad it's only available as an eBook... 

Well, maybe not, because it wasn't that good.  In fact, I didn't even finish it I got so bored with Mind Fcked.  Mia Watts'  cover is better than the story itself. 

First things first, this is a male/male erotica.  I don't have a big issue with that, though I know most would not be comfortable, or just wouldn't to, read male on male erotica.  One of the staring men is a half faerie that can read (and feel) other people's minds, most of the time it being their sexual fantasies.  His name is Sage, and, of course, he is drop dead gorgeous and loves sex above most things (I mean this is an erotica).  Our other main man is Joe, an average, yet completly built, looking corporate banker.  Joe has wicked green eyes that draws Sage in, but the main thing that hooks Sage is Joe doesn't want to do the dirty deed with him.  Everyone else does, so why doesn't Joe?  Well, Sage's ego is a big turn off for Mr. Banker, but Sage soon learns that that's a bunch a bull, that Joe wants him, he just doesn't want to admit it.

Mind Fcked has 11 chapters, it is a fairly short ebook, but I could only get myself to read the first 6 chapters.  I found the begining of the novela incredibly funny, but shortly lost interest in the story.  The heavy flirtation was, as I mentioned, very funny and purely entertaining, but it seemed to come to an abrupt halt and turned all buisness as the two men started working side by side in bank security.  All in all, I would say, save your money and go buy something more worth your time.

*I have not read any other Mia Watts books.

If you want to check out Mia's website, you can do so here: http://www.miawatts.com/

0 comments: