Sunday, January 17, 2010

Review: Tall, Dark, and Hungry by Lynsay Sands

    Tall, Dark, and Hungry is the fourth book in Lynsay Sands' Argeneau series.
      Bastien Argeneau runs the family buisness, the blood bank.  His life is his work, he even sometimes sleeps in his office.  Bastien doesn't have much of a social life, as he is alwasy busy cleaning up messes someone is making, or helping out the family.  For the Argeneau's Bastien is your go-to guy.
   Kate and Lucern, Bastien's older brother, are about to get married.  Bastien is helping to plan everything, and, Kate asks him and Lucern to pick up her cousin, her maid of honor, up from the airport.
    Meet Terri Simpson.  Terri and Kate are very close, but that doesn't mean she knows Kate is marrying into a family of vamps.  Not supposed to be arriving for another two weeks, Terri wanted to surprise Kate and help with the wedding's finishing touches. 
    Meeting Terri at the airport, Bastien is wowed by Terri's beauty, and Terri finds Bastien equally attractive.  Lucern is (at the moment) living with Kate in her tiny apartment.  Because of this, Terri cannot stay with Kate, so Bastien offers up his place, a huge penthouse.  Terri agrees, and let's face it, Luc was happy too (more alone time with his soon-to-be wife). 
     Staying with Bastien, Terri finds herself falling for the man.  And, soon, the pair are near inseperable. 

I know I say I love them all, but I seriously love everything Lynsay Sands writes.  Trust me, if there is ever a book she writes that I don't like, I'll tell you so you won't waste your money.  :)  Bastien is adorable and I can really relate with Terri, who is anything but supermodel thin.



**** Keeper
Heat Rating= Spicy

Until Next Time,
Happy Reading!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I came over from Book Blogs! I am now following you.
Heather
http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/