Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lover Mine by J. R. Ward

        No, sadly, Lover Mine, John's book, is not out yet.  But, I do have the proper release date on it!!  I had told you all before that it was to be released in May 2010, and, I was a bit off on the date.
      Good news?  We don't have to wait until May.
       Bad News?  We have to wait until the end of April, but, to me, a few days sooner is better than nothing!
        The OFFICAL release date for J. R. Ward's 8th Black Dagger Brotherhood, LOVER MINE, is:

April 27, 2010!

I am so excited for this release, it went on my calendar as soon as I found out!  I hop eyou guys are as excited out John's book as I am! :)

For more J.R. Ward and the brothers: http://jrward.com/

2 comments:

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Even a few days earlier is good news! JM is my favorite character!

Anonymous said...

Cool story as for me. It would be great to read something more concerning this theme. Thanx for sharing this information.