Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Review: Vampire, Interrupted by Lynsay Sands

     Vampire, Interrupted is my second favorite Argeneau book!  (The first being Bite Me If You Can.)  In this next installment, you get find out what happened to Marguerite!
     Turns out, life handed her a hunky vampire, a life mate as it is, that is damn good in bed.  But, don't worry, she's still working as a PI!  Her client, Christian Notte, wants to find out who his real mother is.  His father, said hunky vampire, Julius Notte, would never tell him, and still isn't talking.
     Seems that Julius and Marguerite have met before, but only Julius remembers it.  Hmmm.. isn't that interesting...  Traveling all over Europe, scoring her memory for what used to be, and searching for Christian's birthmother, Marguerite travels along with Tiny (another PI) and Julius.  When they run in to trouble though, will all be safe? 

Julius was to die for.  I bawled, I grinned, and I laughed still my sides hurt.  I fell in love with Christian too, and I want him to have his own book!!  Marguerite is always amazing in the other books she is in, but in this book, with everything focused on her, you learn so much more.  There is great insight to a lot, and you learn a new side of her that is adorable.


***** Must Read
Heat Rating=Sexy/Spicy

Until Next Time,
Happy Reading!

0 comments: